Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secret Shopper Obelisks have stopped glowing

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Anyone else notice that the two obelisks that glow to get you to the secret shopper shop have stopped glowing? I used to watch and see how close they were to the top whenever I go to krokotopia so that I know if I can get to the secret shopper island. I still have a couple of minion spells I'd like to get for my myth, but they have stopped glowing for me for the last day or so.

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
gtarhannon wrote:
Anyone else notice that the two obelisks that glow to get you to the secret shopper shop have stopped glowing? I used to watch and see how close they were to the top whenever I go to krokotopia so that I know if I can get to the secret shopper island. I still have a couple of minion spells I'd like to get for my myth, but they have stopped glowing for me for the last day or so.

If the portal is not working and rather than waiting for it to activate, just go to another realm to find an active portal.

Have fun!!! :-) :-) :-)

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
rolo527 wrote:
gtarhannon wrote:

If the portal is not working and rather than waiting for it to activate, just go to another realm to find an active portal.

That's for the quick reply. These are actually the two that only glow for the portal to the "secret" island store. They normally glow and depending on how many "sections" are glowing, you have a good idea of when to come back so that you know the portal will be open. Mine had stopped glowing at all. Turns out that it was something support could fix for me.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
rolo527 wrote:
gtarhannon wrote:

that works????? wow, and i was actually waiting for the obeliscs
thx for the hint, i'm gonna go try it out right now :p

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
If the portal has closed recently, the obelisks won't be glowing at all. I think it's about 40 minutes it takes for a portal to open; but, if you hop to different realms, you might find an open one.