Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secondary School Completion

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I am a Grand Master in Fire and so are some of my friends. I also have a couple of friends in Life and Death. My secondary is Storm and I would like to add Life as well. I am currently sitting with 4 training points, but will not start Life until I can finish Storm.

Most of us do have a secondary and subsequent schools. It would be very much appreciated if we could also finish and acquire the final spells for those schools. By allowing us to do this, it allows use to balance out with some of the enemies we fight.

Yes our decks would need to be expanded, but we have worked from the bottom up to earn it. We are account holders and not crowns players that just go where they want without fighting like we have to achieve our current level.

If we are fighting 4 enemy with a different school for each, as I did yesterday helping a friend who is also a pyromancer it would at least give us a more balanced battle. As it is now, some of the enemy are using spells out of other schools with higher damage rates, we have a very hard time in
meeting the challenge.

Add to every deck the Elemental and Spirit group shields and Blades.

I know there is more I wanted to say on this issue, but I am sure you have a pretty good Idea as to what I am getting at.