Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scroll of Fortune Points Loss and Compensation

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
You guys added about 500 points yesterday. I am at2049 when it crashed I was at 2270 I should be done with the scroll not on tier7

Administrator
logun611 on May 24, 2020 wrote:
You guys added about 500 points yesterday. I am at2049 when it crashed I was at 2270 I should be done with the scroll not on tier7
Hi logun611,

All points 'should' have been awarded now with many getting extra points as we described earlier. If you're still not seeing a full redemption, please contact our support team: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Survivor
Sep 11, 2014
Sparck on May 26, 2020 wrote:
Hi logun611,

All points 'should' have been awarded now with many getting extra points as we described earlier. If you're still not seeing a full redemption, please contact our support team: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game
I got mine back plus the "double rewards" on one character but not on the other. I bought the scroll on two characters of the same account. Should I get double on both or just one?

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Sparck on May 20, 2020 wrote:
Final 5/20 Update: We are continuing the process in recovering your Scroll of Fortune points and for some accounts the purchase of the Scroll of Fortune itself.

Everyone that had earned at least one point up to 500 points since May 8th was granted 500 points. We were not able to award the exact amount you had lost, so some of you have received more than what you had originally acquired to ensure everyone has the minimum back.

For the folks that lost more than 500 points, you also received the above 500 points as well as all the points you expected to have recovered.

Recovery includes the scroll itself if you previously had one.

There are a few outlier accounts we are working on yet to award the proper amount of points.

As a bonus, any rewards you’ve already earned will be awarded a second time. The exceptions to this are the Wysteria Villa Housing Recipe, the new teleport particle, and the new emote, as those are all limited to one per character.

Our apologies for this issue and thank you again for your patience as we worked on a resolution.
The part about the bonus...
"As a bonus, any rewards you’ve already earned will be awarded a second time. The exceptions to this are the Wysteria Villa Housing Recipe, the new teleport particle, and the new emote, as those are all limited to one per character."

Who is this for? And which rewards will be doubled exactly? Also, how will one know the reward is given twice (like is it click a reward and it doubles like that, or is a duplicate Scroll being given) ?

Does this include double Lunari ?

I'm confused by this because my scrolls seem to have not been affected, but I would like double rewards.
Maybe my Scrolls were affected but I just didn't notice. How do I go about getting my rewards a second time?