Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scared enemies?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 23, 2009
Hello, I was just playing around in unicorn way and battle enimies there. I realized that after I picked my spell, it said they were waiting on opther plsyers. THERE WERE NO OTHER PLAYERS. The enemies never attacked. It wated my time defeating Lady BlackHope. I asked so other wizards101 and they said they noticed.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
steelerfan66 wrote:
Hello, I was just playing around in unicorn way and battle enimies there. I realized that after I picked my spell, it said they were waiting on opther plsyers. THERE WERE NO OTHER PLAYERS. The enemies never attacked. It wated my time defeating Lady BlackHope. I asked so other wizards101 and they said they noticed.
i've had this happen before. i think it happens when your internet connection is having trouble or going slow because there are a lot of people online at the time. if that's the case, there's nothing KI can do about it because it's not on their end of the connection, it's on yours. -etherchaos

Explorer
Sep 02, 2009
Delver
Jul 21, 2009
steelerfan66 wrote:

When your connection drops down you will get a delay like that and wont see anything. If it keeps doing this Call your ISP and report it so they can fix it.
Good luck hope it is fixed :)