Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

scarecrow treasure card

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
hi! do any of you know where to get the SCARECROW treasure card? thanks! :) :-)

p.s , i have tried to post this note 4 times. :? :? :( :(

Hero
May 02, 2009
Well I know that the Jade Oni boss in MooShu drops that treasure card, as I've gotten it from him.

Otherwise, just keep looking in the bazaar, try to get it from Jade or get it from a treasure card booster pack from the crown shop.

Survivor
May 13, 2009
Defender
May 24, 2009
Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
... but can you get one in DRAGONSPYER?????????????? i hear you can get them there... think you know what i might be talking about? can you get one from death bosses and monsters? Thanks for answering! :) :-) :? :D :-o

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Just keep checking in the bazaar. They have 1 grand spell each day or maybe a wild bolt. I am going to get the Scarecrow Card in 2 1/4 levels because I am level 45 and almost 46 and I am death.

PS I got the treasure card yesterday.

Delver
May 31, 2009
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
raleigh35 wrote:
hi! do any of you know where to get the SCARECROW treasure card? thanks! :) :-)

p.s , i have tried to post this note 4 times. :? :? :( :(
If you got to the shopping district sometimes there will be people there trading. Kinda like a treausre bazaar .

i got

2 fire dragons
1 gobbler
3 helephants
1 power nova
5 scarecrows

And MUCH MUCH more .

(Note. dont get tricked by con artists.)

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
If you got to the shopping district sometimes there will be people there trading. Kinda like a treausre bazaar .

i got

2 fire dragons
1 gobbler
3 helephants
1 power nova
5 scarecrows

And MUCH MUCH more .

(Note. dont get tricked by con artists.)

ah, the great card black market. yeah, be careful there and youll get what you want. like today i hunted for a wild bolt (or stormlord, but bolt preferable).
i finally found one, only to have to pay a judgement, a spectralblast, a skeletalpirate, and a vampire for it. but hehehehehe, he got cheaped off because those are my schools, i can make dozens.
so the trick is to make sure you have a lot of good cards to trade, usually made from your deck by enchantments.

am i rite?