Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Satyr, and Storm/Fire Shark.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Okay, This started to happen to me yesterday.
It seems that your new update with the celestia housing has some bugs.
When I used Satyr the rainbow was a big splotch of red, and he was back flipping to the side. And then later the Storm Shark and Fire Shark's water was big red splotchy cubes! That's all I've seen so far and i will edit this post when there is more.

Plz reply, Michael Jaderider lvl 60

Survivor
May 29, 2010
I've seen that to but in different spells. My satyr looks normal i think but my ice minions spells aren't. Ice bats and Ice shark have red on them. The shark swims in red water and red squares appear with the ice bats.I thought it started happening after the updates becuase i was on an hour or so before them and they were normal but in a pvp match a wizard commented on it and said he had been seeing it before the updates if i remember correctly.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Survivor
May 04, 2010
123mango wrote:
Okay, This started to happen to me yesterday.
It seems that your new update with the celestia housing has some bugs.
When I used Satyr the rainbow was a big splotch of red, and he was back flipping to the side. And then later the Storm Shark and Fire Shark's water was big red splotchy cubes! That's all I've seen so far and i will edit this post when there is more.

Plz reply, Michael Jaderider lvl 60
ya they need to fix this all happen after the update

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
LightningDiamond wrote:
I've seen that to but in different spells. My satyr looks normal i think but my ice minions spells aren't. Ice bats and Ice shark have red on them. The shark swims in red water and red squares appear with the ice bats.I thought it started happening after the updates becuase i was on an hour or so before them and they were normal but in a pvp match a wizard commented on it and said he had been seeing it before the updates if i remember correctly.

yes it's been going on alot .....
I think they are also taking off rug glitch :(