My pet has exactly 8% spell proof and 4% spell defy. In total, 12% resist. My gear(WW) gives 9% on hat, 12% on robe, and 6% on boots. That equals 27% resist. However, my stat page only says i have 38% resist, and last time i checked, 27+12=39 . KI please fix this.