Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reshuffle

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 21, 2009
245
The reshuffle card doesn't work how it says. It reshuffles only the cards in your library and not the cards in your hand. I would like it to reshuffle all the cards and give you a new hand.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
2634
MercMissionary wrote:
The reshuffle card doesn't work how it says. It reshuffles only the cards in your library and not the cards in your hand. I would like it to reshuffle all the cards and give you a new hand.


If you want everything reshuffled you would in effect use the card when you have no cards in your hand. The actual purpose of the reshuffle card is to bring back all the cards you had in your deck that you have discarded or used, at least this is how it has worked when I have used it.

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
245
The words on the card say it reshuffles your hand back in the library, and that is why I made a post in the laboratory. I would like to see both the hand and library cards shuffled.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
2730
brwac wrote:
MercMissionary wrote:
The reshuffle card doesn't work how it says. It reshuffles only the cards in your library and not the cards in your hand. I would like it to reshuffle all the cards and give you a new hand.


If you want everything reshuffled you would in effect use the card when you have no cards in your hand. The actual purpose of the reshuffle card is to bring back all the cards you had in your deck that you have discarded or used, at least this is how it has worked when I have used it.


This.

"Reshuffle", reshuffles the discarded cards back into your deck.

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
245
I know what it does, but that's not what the card says. Its suppost to shuffle your hand back in to the library. What I want it to do is shuffle both the library and hand cards.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2010
67
It also really doesn't shuffle...you get the cards back in the same order that you played or discarded them.

I actually like this and hope it doesn't change.

Defender
Jan 20, 2010
108
A work around for the problem you have is to discard all other cards in your hand before casting reshuffle.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
2730
MercMissionary wrote:
I know what it does, but that's not what the card says. Its suppost to shuffle your hand back in to the library. What I want it to do is shuffle both the library and hand cards.


What purpose would that serve? You wouldn't get any new cards until the next turn anyways. And like others have already stated, discarding all your current cards accomplishes what your asking for.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2011
1
The Reshuffle treasure card doesn,t even reshuffle your deck: I tried it and instead it discarded my best cards an well as half my remaining deck

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
441
dshaggywizard25 wrote:
The Reshuffle treasure card doesn,t even reshuffle your deck: I tried it and instead it discarded my best cards an well as half my remaining deck
i think you did something wrong, it works. it doesnt discard anything it gives you back cards you have discareded.