Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reproducable Flaw Myth Prism

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009

I know you are busy with the "full Instance Bug" and rightly so. I just want to get this on the list for next patch or some patch in the future.

Magic Card: Myth Prism
Effect: changes a myth spell into a storm spell.
Problem: Though the alter of the effect does work as intended, what it does not do is allow your other storm alter spells to effect it within that round.

For example, I cast a myth prism to prep my next myth attack spell to actually be a storm attack, in addition I stack a storm + % damage attack on the NPC. The next round I cast my myth attack spell, the spell does convert to storm but it does not add any of my added bonuses for storm to that spell. Since it's conversion happens prior to the attack then any storm spells you have on that NPC should also apply to that spell. This can be reproduced time and time again, to me it causes the effectivness of this spell to be less then desired. In addition any minuses for storm spell should also be taken into account, I have yet to test to see if you do get resistance for storm or if a NPC has a - storm effect on you or him if that triggers. I will see what I can come up with on that end, either way both ends should be accounted for.

Be well.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
the reason for your storm spell buffs not triggering is because the order that you cast the myth prism, the myth traps, and the storm traps.....
the order i believe is you have to put down what you want to go last first...
EX: say you have the MYTH card CYCLOPS and so if you wanted to cast the myth traps to affect CYCLOPS before the conversion then you would cast your traps like this...
1st turn-you would cast STORM TRAP
2nd turn-you would cast MYTH PRISM
3rd turn-you would cast MYTH TRAP
4th turn-attack with CYCLOPS

casting the cards in that order would make it so when you cast CYCLOPS the MYTH TRAP gos off first adding 30% attack then the MYTH PRISM would go off converting CYCLOPS from MYTH to STORM than after he's converted the STORM TRAP gos off adding another 30% attack....im happy to help