Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Repost - Sorcery Stones

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
Hmm.. it seems my original post got deleted. Not sure why as I was polite and sincere. I would like an Admin to comment to this post.

1) When I play Sorcery Stones, the minigame, my computer seriously lags and I can rarely get past level 3.
2) I do not have a problem with running the game, including Wizard101 or other minigames.
3) I do run Vista64 and have plenty of memory and speed, 8GB with a quad core processor.
4) I am not the only one with this problem. FancyPants posted this on 10/11/08.
"I cant remember the specific name of the mini-game, the one with the dropping blocks. Everytime i get to lvl 5 it pauses all on it's own and freezes. Doesnt happen with any other mini-game, just the one i like the most. =)"
5) I understand most people with Vista do not have a problem with this game or the main website.
6) It seems to be an anomaly or a bug? if this is the only thing that the computer has problems with. Could an Admin please comment on this?
Thanks so much!

Administrator
I approved that post and the responses to it, I have no idea why it got deleted, I'm very sorry.

I sent your original post to our technical wizards in case they had an idea.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
Administrator
I spoke to our technical wizards and they're going to take a close look at this.

Thank you so much and I hope to have an answer for you soon.

community@wizard101.com