Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Removing Player glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2013
I have a student I bought membership in this game for. He was being a jerk on a mission so I removed him so he couldn't teleport into my mission. Now the mission is over we cant see each other even when we are in the same city and at the same location. I want to add him and nothing is working. We tried the friend code and that doesn't seem to work. Please help us.

Sean Battlesword

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Make sure he's not on your Ignore list. Also make sure you are both in the same realm when you meet up.

Explorer
May 17, 2010
You also need to be in the same realm and area. If you press Ctrl-M or you can hit 'Esc' to go in to the settings and press the tab with the circles on it (second from the right), it will list your realm on the left side and the area on the right side. You need to make sure you are both in the same realm AND area to see each other. Tip: select and port to a realm that is listed as "perfect" since it is much less busy and more likely to only have 1 area and hence easier for you to both port to the same realm and area.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Sean Battlesword on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
I have a student I bought membership in this game for. He was being a jerk on a mission so I removed him so he couldn't teleport into my mission. Now the mission is over we cant see each other even when we are in the same city and at the same location. I want to add him and nothing is working. We tried the friend code and that doesn't seem to work. Please help us.

Sean Battlesword
Are you both in the same "realms" too? Press "esc" to look at your game options. Click on the tab at the top for "realms". You must both be in the same realm and area.

Survivor
Nov 12, 2012
Have you checked your ignored player list? Press "f" and scroll over to it.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2012
Have you checked realms? Press "Esc" and then the realms... Me and my friends used to never know about realms so we kept looking for each other! Later on I realized that realms... They don't take me to what the name of the realm is, for example: "Dalia Falmea Realm" I pressed it hoping I would appear in RavenWood!

Or trying having another friend that has the student as a friend so you can teleport and add them!

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
Make sure you are both in the same realm (Settings > Realms) and area.

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
When you are in the same place in the same world, make sure you are on the same realm.

While playing Wizard101 you might come across a time where you are in an area and a friend or family member says they are in the same area, but you are unable to see each other. In situations like this it is likely that they are playing in a different realm.
In order to know which realm you are in, simply Press Esc to get to your options menu. Scroll over the buttons till you see Realms pop up in words. Click on this and it will display the list of realms available and will highlight the name of the realm you are currently in. If you wish to change realms, click on a realm name and hit "go to realm" at the bottom.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Sean Battlesword on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:

Sean Battlesword
Make sure you are on the same realm and area.
If you dont know what a realm is, press [ESC], go to the 5th/6th option (forgot), click on it, and go to the same realm as your student is in.
Also I didn't know that teachers played this game! If only a lot more teachers played this game....