Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reinstall Wizard 101

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Is there a new address to reinstall Wizard 101? The address listed under the FAQ no longer works; the address listed below (at least not for me).

https://www.wizard101.com/downloadGame/OtherDownload

I need to reload the game on the computer I play Wizard 101 in windowed mode as error 126 continues to pop up while trying to log in. On the computer I play in full screen mode, everything works just fine.

Administrator
hmm that link seems to work fine - it immediately prompts you to download the file - if it is not prompting you to download the file, you may have that function blocked in your browser settings.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Your right. From the computer that wizard 101 still works on, the link still provides access to reinstall the game. I've submitted a trouble ticket since I have no idea why this particular computer started blocking certain sub sites of wizard 101 overnight and while the computer was turned off. Everything worked great last night before I logged off Wizard 101 and the computer itself, but this morning I am unable to log in to wizard 101 on that particular computer. I included the DxDiag and patch log. Hopefully, Mr. Lincoln can find a solution.

Administrator
Thank you - I'll make sure Mr Lincoln has a heads up that your ticket is incoming and I'll post any resolutions here for others who may be in the same situation.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Thank you Prof.

As of this afternoon, I am no longer experiencing this problem. I made no changes on my end and my support ticket was not closed out/updated. So I'm not sure how it got fixed, but if Mr. Lincoln and crew did fix it, let them know I appreciate it. I will be closing out the ticket now, however.

I did notice that upon my first login, after the problem, my screen resolution was either reset or changed (this is the computer I play Wizard 101 in window mode). That may have had something to do with it, given any recent patches.

Anyways...back to Wintertusk!!