Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Redeeming a Gift Card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
I had trouble redeeming my gift card today. When I got to the page where I have to choose if I want crowns or membership, I filled out the information and clicked redeem, but nothing happened! The Redeem button didn't work as a button, it worked as text, I could highlight the word Redeem and copy it, when you can't do that with regular buttons on the site. Please fix the button so I can redeem my two gift cards. :)

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
tootsie1212 wrote:
I had trouble redeeming my gift card today. When I got to the page where I have to choose if I want crowns or membership, I filled out the information and clicked redeem, but nothing happened! The Redeem button didn't work as a button, it worked as text, I could highlight the word Redeem and copy it, when you can't do that with regular buttons on the site. Please fix the button so I can redeem my two gift cards. :)

Try using Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer. This happened to me when I tried using Google Chrome.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
a friend opened an account today using a gift card I got him. he went to the friends code link, signed up for his account and redeemed the gift card. it said he would get the month membership, 500 crowns and me 2000, and he would also get a pig pet.

but I got my 2000 crowns and he got nothing.

when we logged into his account after 8 hrs of waiting, still nothing.

I wish there was a way to let support know, so he can do his quests as the member for a month he is supposed to be, time is wasting.

also if there was a place to put the persons friend code on the gift redeem page, it might make it a whole lot easier when signing up for those who have never been to this site.

I have been a member for a year now and all that membership gift card stuff is too confusing.

when we tried to get the card to see his account it said it was all ready redeemed. sure we redeemed it but he got nothing for it. and taking it back to the store is not an option.

Is there anyone there at wizard101 who can fix this for us?

and make sure it shows up on his account?

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Make sure you wasnt logged into your account credentials when you guys put card in.
Check your account to see if the month was added to yours.