Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Red Barn Farm Exteme Weird Glitch

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Ever since I been farming with my Storm Wizard at the Red Barn Farm, I have had nothing but problems. Glitch after glitch. I had items on the outside as well as growing lots of plants, I wanted more room to grow more plants so I decided to pick up the other items laying around to make room. Well it would let me pick up the items but they would not go in my backpack. ( and NO my backpack was NOT full ) So I decided to see if I could move the objects around. So I pick them up I think 8 or them in all. When I put them back down, they were no longer my items but turned into stinkweeds. They looked just like stinkweeds with the name over top of them. So I ended up with 8 stinkweeds on one half of my garden plot. Now I can no longer pick them up. So for months I just left them there. Other weird things happen also. I will tend to the needs of the plants and the needs still appear over them. Some times I have plants that need harvested and I see a ring but the plant is invisible. So one of my friends came and said he could see them just fine. He took a screenshot and sure enough they were all there. I took a screenshot the same time and my screenshot showed that half the Plot was invisible. Now there are other items still laying around the farm. So I tried to move them and when I did they tuned into Couch Potatoes. Not real Couch Potatoes just a fake one with the name over the top of it. And now they can't be moved. So I brought some objects from inside the house to outside I put them down and now they sit there and spin around. Now tell me this is not the Weirdest Think Ever.

Someone please help or I have to scrap this farm and try a new one I guess. LoL

Scarlet ShadowStone Exalted
Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 42

Survivor
Sep 14, 2014
hopefulz33 on Mar 3, 2015 wrote:
Ever since I been farming with my Storm Wizard at the Red Barn Farm, I have had nothing but problems. Glitch after glitch. I had items on the outside as well as growing lots of plants, I wanted more room to grow more plants so I decided to pick up the other items laying around to make room. Well it would let me pick up the items but they would not go in my backpack. ( and NO my backpack was NOT full ) So I decided to see if I could move the objects around. So I pick them up I think 8 or them in all. When I put them back down, they were no longer my items but turned into stinkweeds. They looked just like stinkweeds with the name over top of them. So I ended up with 8 stinkweeds on one half of my garden plot. Now I can no longer pick them up. So for months I just left them there. Other weird things happen also. I will tend to the needs of the plants and the needs still appear over them. Some times I have plants that need harvested and I see a ring but the plant is invisible. So one of my friends came and said he could see them just fine. He took a screenshot and sure enough they were all there. I took a screenshot the same time and my screenshot showed that half the Plot was invisible. Now there are other items still laying around the farm. So I tried to move them and when I did they tuned into Couch Potatoes. Not real Couch Potatoes just a fake one with the name over the top of it. And now they can't be moved. So I brought some objects from inside the house to outside I put them down and now they sit there and spin around. Now tell me this is not the Weirdest Think Ever.

Someone please help or I have to scrap this farm and try a new one I guess. LoL

Scarlet ShadowStone Exalted
Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 42
Is your house in the tours, I want to see this. LOL

Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
I have experience the same thing. I have two items which turned into Evil Magma Peas (but cannot be harvested, cared for or plowed) and do not show up in the "House" tab when the attic is open. I cannot select them so cannot pick them up or move them. I have even tried the option to pickup everything, but it does not get these to EMPs. I am glad the objects I lost were not important to me.

Administrator
Hello,

Please send an email to support@wizard101.com with details of the problem so they can investigate the issue.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Sorry but I do not put my farms on house tours. I could friend you and show you though. I'm eastern time zone and on everyday late afternoon and evening. Let me know if you would like to meet. LoL

It would be on my Storm Wizard Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 42