Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

really wierd glich

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
Ok i was on my old account and i tried to do a pvp match so i started a pvp match and the skull riders minigame poped up i exited it and was teleported to unicorn way (right after unicorn park) every thing was frozen exept me there where three wisps so i tried to get them and nothing worked they where frozen and the skybox wasnt there it was white and if i whent to far i would go to a white nether world where i could see the small area i was just in it was flat why did this happen

valdus frostrunner lvl 29 thuamatugre p.s. (this happend along time ago so i have a new account) nvm i figured it out after that there was a power out so i think the internet was halfway on and completely not loading

Administrator
Very strange indeed young Wizard.
Usually when players see lots of white instead of other things, it's a graphics card issue but yours sounds more complicated.
Would you be willing to provide Mr Lincoln with a little more information so he can investigate the matter?

We have the tech support you need, but we need more information from you, young Wizard!

What we need is your WizardClient.log file.
It's quite easy to send us a WizardClient.log file.

Navigate to your Wizard101 Folder (usually Program Files/KingsIsle Entertainment/Wizard101) then go to the Bin Folder then select "WizardClient.Log". Then just drag the file into the body of an email.

Send that email to support@wizard101.com with any screenshots or steps to reproduce this issue that would help them see what happened.

Thank you!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
oh and wizard 101 has been working really well after i redownloaded it it has worked so fine i have played it very often so i dont think its a problem with my graphic card