Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Really Annoying Glitches/Bugs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
I have found many really anoying glitches/bugs that really get on my nerves; ect when discrading a card the card dissapears then comes back then another one dissapears, this happens to me a lot, like when i am discarding a shield but then it randomly discards fire dragon, the spell next to the shield. Other glitches/bugs i have found are things like when you are on a platform, above a another platform, if you walk into the side of the platform above you will go on to the platform below and won't be able to move.

Please can you fix these glitches/bugs as they are really annoying. :D

Samuel Firerunner
Master Pyromancer
Level 48

Adherent
May 20, 2010
dancinfairy wrote:
I have found many really anoying glitches/bugs that really get on my nerves; ect when discrading a card the card dissapears then comes back then another one dissapears, this happens to me a lot, like when i am discarding a shield but then it randomly discards fire dragon, the spell next to the shield.

For the platform issue, you just need to turn your wizard in different directions and try to move forward. If you still can't move, check to make sure you are still connected (does ESC open a window)? If not, you have to close the client. If you're still connected, press ESC, then Quit, then log back in and try moving.

The wrong spell card issue sounds like a mouse or display problem. What you describe is sometimes reported on computers running Windows Vista, on computers using the Aero theme, and on some computers manufactured by Dell, but it's been seen elsewhere. It can be related to themes, mouse settings (specifically the scheme), the mouse drivers, the graphics drivers, or something else.

Try this first:

1) Go into your Control Panel, then Mouse, then to the Pointers tab. Change the Scheme from whatever it is to "None".

If that doesn't work, do the following (and you should do the following anyway):

2) Use Windows Update and get all the "Recommended" updates.

3) Update your mouse drivers AND your graphics drivers.

Let us know if these fix your problem.