Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Really Annoying Bug!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 02, 2009
I have noticed this happens about 80% of the time. OK, so i am in battle with 4 other people, i am in the third gauntlet of the battle. Lets say i am casting a stormblade, elemental blade, or even a heal. About 80% of the time it goes to the last gauntlet spot. Is this a known bug?

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
Try clicking the name, and not the picture. This has happened with my Life Level 29, and that's how I solved it! :-)

Hero
May 02, 2009
I've had that happen to me before.

What I do to counteract it is if it's going to the player next to you when you click on yourself, then click on the person that's going before you and the spell will be casted on you.

Hope I helped.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2009
flash33 wrote:
I've had that happen to me before.

What I do to counteract it is if it's going to the player next to you when you click on yourself, then click on the person that's going before you and the spell will be casted on you.

Hope I helped.

I sometimes dont have time though if i am the last of the 4 not choosing a spell yet.

Explorer
Aug 29, 2009
MangaofMyth wrote:
Try clicking the name, and not the picture. This has happened with my Life Level 29, and that's how I solved it! :-)

I agree with this. Click the brown tab where the name and health is shown to cast the spell.