Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ravenwood Screen Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
OK, I have no idea whether or not this has been already discussed, but I'm going to just come out and say it. It may only be on my screen/account but everytime I go into ravenwood and slightly turn my character the whole screen turns dark as in BLACK. I can never see I always have to turn my character back into the direction that i turned it in previously. Also in the Commons (and Ravenwood) There is always this sharp yellow and blue 'thing' coming from the sky, and it blocks my view, so sometimes I can't see where I'm going.

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Have you tried updating your video card drivers? I have never had that problem but I would start there.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
i have had this glitch as well i have only ever had it happen on older computers try turning down the screen res i understand it is quite annoying and is probably due to the high layering program used in wizard that was not out when the computer was built but its what i had to do to even see where i was walking to programers the only place this glitch happens is by the life school between the life tree and the school its self it turns the screen completely black you walk a few steps and it goes away Brian Spirithorn