Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Raven's Hoard Housing

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 09, 2011
It has come to my attention that the housing items in the Raven's Hoard Pack with the snow around them, such as the Craggy Apple tree, well the snow isn't white, it looks gray and its starting to bother me because I'm about to buy the Dragon's Fjord and I don't want the snow standing out. So I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this or if it is just my computer.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
zelda3456147 wrote:
It has come to my attention that the housing items in the Raven's Hoard Pack with the snow around them, such as the Craggy Apple tree, well the snow isn't white, it looks gray and its starting to bother me because I'm about to buy the Dragon's Fjord and I don't want the snow standing out. So I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this or if it is just my computer.

It was grey. A recent patch fixed the graphics so that they are white like real snow now.

At least, they are now white on my computer now. There might be a few people out there with incorrect graphic settings still, but I think it is fixed for most.