Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rare cards from packs -

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2012
I recently bought myself 20 dollars worth of crowns.. I had been using my older wizard level 4 to buy things through about 5k of crowns, and while doing so I came upon the Brimstone card. I tested it out, bragged about it a little, but then realized that I'd never be using that account for anything. So, I go on my main character and look for the Brimstone card. It's not there. I tried discarding it from my other players Starter Deck, didn't work, I also tried unequipping the Starter Deck to see if the card would move over to my main itself. If there is a way to transfer a card like Brimstone from one wizard to another I'd like to be informed on how to do so... Keep up the good work, KI.

Thank you.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
If its a treasure card you can trade it to another person then to your other character.
That is if the 2 toons are on same account. If different accounts just direct trade.

If it is a real card then whichever toon received it is the only one who gets to use it. Its no different than any other normal cards.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
lordskittlez on Nov 10, 2012 wrote:
I recently bought myself 20 dollars worth of crowns.. I had been using my older wizard level 4 to buy things through about 5k of crowns, and while doing so I came upon the Brimstone card. I tested it out, bragged about it a little, but then realized that I'd never be using that account for anything. So, I go on my main character and look for the Brimstone card. It's not there. I tried discarding it from my other players Starter Deck, didn't work, I also tried unequipping the Starter Deck to see if the card would move over to my main itself. If there is a way to transfer a card like Brimstone from one wizard to another I'd like to be informed on how to do so... Keep up the good work, KI.

Thank you.
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying, but I'll hazard a guess.

If you received the permanent spell
, only the character who opened the pack gets the spell. My Balance wizard got the Luminous Weaver (Life) spell~ I can remove it from or add it to her deck, but not move it between characters, regardless of whether or not it's in her deck or said deck is equipped.

If you received a Treasure Card
(a shiny gold one), you can't transfer between characters on the same account, but (if your computer can run 2 accounts at once), trade the card to a character on your alt and use that to transfer it back to your main account. You can also use a friend to speed up the process, but I don't recommend this, unless you trust that person with your life. Also, remember that treasure cards can only be used once.

Either way, congrats!
-veebz