Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ranked PvP Match Does Not Exsist

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2009
I went to the PvP Arena In Unicorn Way, I go to Ranked Match and Select:
Quick Join 4v4
Then, I exit the Pvp Page, I look in the top Right Corner Of My Screen, I click on the Double Sword Icon thing, then it pops up, but somehow, there is no people in the group, Including me. It Was Blank!
Then I went back to match selector, I click Quick Join again, and it says I am already in a match.

Is this a Bug or Glitch? Anybody else having this problem? Please Reply Back.
Cowan BlueLeaf - Legendary (Level 60) - Ice School

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
timothyrulze wrote:
I went to the PvP Arena In Unicorn Way, I go to Ranked Match and Select:
Quick Join 4v4
Then, I exit the Pvp Page, I look in the top Right Corner Of My Screen, I click on the Double Sword Icon thing, then it pops up, but somehow, there is no people in the group, Including me. It Was Blank!
Then I went back to match selector, I click Quick Join again, and it says I am already in a match.

Is this a Bug or Glitch? Anybody else having this problem? Please Reply Back.
Cowan BlueLeaf - Legendary (Level 60) - Ice School

The crossed swords that you clicked on in the upper right mean you are in a PvP queue. The system is trying to match up 8 people for the arena. You just have to wait out the time it is looking for a match. When it is finished a pop up will appear with a button "Go to the Arena." That will start the match.

Survivor
May 15, 2009
Now, when i enter, it does not appear. Then I click Quick Join, it says i am in a match. Then the double swords thing pops up and when i click on it, there nobody in group.