Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quick sell less than normal sell

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 22, 2011
i used quick sell on a pair of boots (i think) and then i go into a battle and get same pair of boots ( maybe a different color ) later i find myself in the shopping district and i see i can sell some things in my bag. so i walk into the closest store and guess how much that pair of boots costed. more than they did in quick sell. is this a glitch or is it supposed to be that way. if it is supposed to be that way it isn't fair. people are using quick sell so the won't have to go to the commons area just to sell. they should get full price. which is another problem. however you sell you don't get back full price.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Quick sell never brought the same price that a shop or Bazaar can for selling things. Shops usually offer a lower buy price then the Bazaar. It all comes down to how handy you want things to be.

I sell everything I can at the Bazaar and then use shops to sell no auction items. Quick sell is a last resort for people whose back packs are full I guess. The only issue is quite a few wizards have accidentally sold everything using this and that included crown gear and water works gear. I think it's an option we could do with out really.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
It's like selling to Prospector Zeke and selling at the Bazaar. It's more because it gets bought by wizards, while selling to default vendors gets abominated.

-Gtafreak101

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
It's cheaper then both the Bazaar and Shops. It's just a price you have to pay for not walking to the Shopping District or Bazaar.

~Melissa&Jasmine, Life&Ice