Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question for KI: Why doesn't storm have a time spe

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
410
Seriously there is only one why to get a time spell and that is heckhound sold by zeke (not sure if that is the name) it has only one card is very expensive and is a copy of the fire heckhound.

its not fair and please dont tell me because we have such high damage cards because its not exactly like we have health or accuracy on our side either.

I noticed that balance doesn't have it either but balance has BOTH health and accuracy and some high damage attacks that can not for the most part be blocked.

I am not saying BY ANY MEANS that you should change balance school spells to hinder them in anyway just why not offer us a time spell.

And i would like an answer or some indication that this is being taken into consideration. (its only polite)

thanks.

Hero
May 19, 2009
791
first of all its called the stormhound. second, there are only 3 schools that have a damage over time spell and that is fire, ice and death, so it is fair that storm doesnt have one, because balance, life and myth also dont have one

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
4
DarthNexus wrote:
first of all its called the stormhound. second, there are only 3 schools that have a damage over time spell and that is fire, ice and death, so it is fair that storm doesnt have one, because balance, life and myth also dont have one


It might not be the same but life has a heal over time spell!

Defender
May 08, 2009
167
Sojourna wrote:
Seriously there is only one why to get a time spell and that is heckhound sold by zeke (not sure if that is the name) it has only one card is very expensive and is a copy of the fire heckhound.

its not fair and please dont tell me because we have such high damage cards because its not exactly like we have health or accuracy on our side either.

I noticed that balance doesn't have it either but balance has BOTH health and accuracy and some high damage attacks that can not for the most part be blocked.

I am not saying BY ANY MEANS that you should change balance school spells to hinder them in anyway just why not offer us a time spell.

And i would like an answer or some indication that this is being taken into consideration. (its only polite)

thanks.


In a way your right and in a way your wrong.You can not learn any DOT spell.(damage over time)but you can buy storm hound from zeke and buy storm elf treasure cards from the bazzar.sorry i could not help.

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
148
DarthNexus is right. Not every school has it. Life has a heal over time spell not attack. Myth doesn't have it.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
11
yes we all agree storm has some pretty high attacks but no buddy looks at the fact ice all blades and traps are higher then storm ice gets well over 3000 health and the 50 gear gives them -20 damage to all why because they have to wait so late in the game wow now here is the problem ice and fire both stop storm with shields in pvp they have towers and on top of that they have - 70 shields while in pvp so many different shields go up to stop stom you have to get lighting elfs just to stop them and that cost we have the lowest amount of health with arena grear we are in the area of 1500 to 1600 a good judge can do around 6 grandcut it with a tower and storm is done for

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
410
that doesn't seem fair!

Myth can take away a shield. balance has not shield that can hold it not to mention every shield in the book and an unstopable high damage card. and that leaves life as the only sitting duck but it also has accuracy and health on its side.

Storm has high damage spells and no accuracy and no health and has to give up health for a small bit of accuracy. we can at least have a time spell

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
319
because fire is the main damage over time school, storm hits high.

and you do, stormhound.

i find it unfair that other schools even have damage over time besides fire elf, its supposed to be for fire.

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
148
Sojourna wrote:
that doesn't seem fair!

Myth can take away a shield. balance has not shield that can hold it not to mention every shield in the book and an unstopable high damage card. and that leaves life as the only sitting duck but it also has accuracy and health on its side.

Storm has high damage spells and no accuracy and no health and has to give up health for a small bit of accuracy. we can at least have a time spell


Storm can take away wards too. Also you guys do know Storm has a spell that increases accuracy by 10%?

Hero
May 19, 2009
791
Otys wrote:
because fire is the main damage over time school, storm hits high.

and you do, stormhound.

i find it unfair that other schools even have damage over time besides fire elf, its supposed to be for fire.


yes it is supposed to be for fire, but then again arent minions supposed to be for Myth, and yet every school has one

Defender
May 29, 2009
196

Every school has its strengths and weaknesses. That's the whole purpose behind having different schools. Any of the other schools could make the same argument. Why can't we all have group heal spells. Life as them; that's not fair. Death can do damage and heal in the same spell; we should all get that. Wait, myth has how many minions? And one of them costs 0 pips to cast? NOT FAIR. Storm can do crazy damage; those poor life wizard's most powerful attack spell is a 6 pip centaur that barely does as much damage as a 4 pip kraken. That's not fair either.

If you try to take the unique advantage of one school and give it to another school, then to be fair, you should do it to all of them. In which case, there may as well only be one school of magic since everyone would be the same then.

Learn to play to the strengths of your school. If you're just dying to do DoT spells, create a new fire wizard.


Sojourna wrote:
that doesn't seem fair!

Myth can take away a shield. balance has not shield that can hold it not to mention every shield in the book and an unstopable high damage card. and that leaves life as the only sitting duck but it also has accuracy and health on its side.

Storm has high damage spells and no accuracy and no health and has to give up health for a small bit of accuracy. we can at least have a time spell

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
678
Isn't that the purpose of your second school, to compensate for what you lack in your primary school.