Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about dye shop to technical team or staff

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Why can't we dye pets in the dye shop anymore? It is bad that the storm salamandar is orange. It should be purple! The fire salamandar can stay orange. Also with the dragons, the bigger ones from gift cards we should be able to dye it according to our character. My friend bought me a red dragon, but since I had two on my fire character I put it on my life character so I could dye it green, but then I found out I could not.

Why is this and please change it back as I remember I could dye one of my dragons red with black tips?

Regards Maryanne

Please answer as Mr. Lincoln only said he forwarded my email to the technical team but they not doing anything so I write in here.

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
Maryanne20 wrote:
Why can't we dye pets in the dye shop anymore? It is bad that the storm salamandar is orange. It should be purple! The fire salamandar can stay orange. Also with the dragons, the bigger ones from gift cards we should be able to dye it according to our character. My friend bought me a red dragon, but since I had two on my fire character I put it on my life character so I could dye it green, but then I found out I could not.

Why is this and please change it back as I remember I could dye one of my dragons red with black tips?

Regards Maryanne

Please answer as Mr. Lincoln only said he forwarded my email to the technical team but they not doing anything so I write in here.

Red dragon painted green? this is not a summer dragon or you could do it, special pets have different color requirements, like you can't change the ice pet for level 48 spell either.