Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about Death Student

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Hi,
I started a death wizard. I also have a Myth lvl 50 and balance lvl 25. I noticed that I don't get summon to learn new spells when I level up, unlike my other wizards. I know this is probably because there is no teacher for the school, but how do I know when to return for the spell quest? I am not referring to those quest that are obvious, but only those that are specific to death students only.

Thanks for the help.

Morgan Shadedark

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
Hi,
I started a death wizard. I also have a Myth lvl 50 and balance lvl 25. I noticed that I don't get summon to learn new spells when I level up, unlike my other wizards. I know this is probably because there is no teacher for the school, but how do I know when to return for the spell quest? I am not referring to those quest that are obvious, but only those that are specific to death students only.

Thanks for the help.

Morgan Shadedark

You must have some sort of problem, as Death wizards do get called. Up to vampire (???) you are called to Ravenwood, after that to the Death School.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
sanmil0963 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the help.

Morgan Shadedark

You must have some sort of problem, as Death wizards do get called. Up to vampire (???) you are called to Ravenwood, after that to the Death School.

Thank you. I will contact Mr. Lincoln

Explorer
Aug 29, 2009
Also, be sure to check your game options settings to make sure that tutorials are on. I noticed when I turned off the tutorials on one wizard, they didn't get called for their spell lessons.