Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 04, 2011
I just activated one of my 12-month subscription Gift Certificates (hoping we will get a new pet after Feburary for Gift Certificates)

1) I am disappointed that Gift Certificates don't give pets anymore (compared to Gift Cards)

2) I noticed that I am not on a "renewing" subscription plan... How do I automatically renew my subscription so I will get the "Subscriber's Perks" when the test realms changes go live? Basically, I want my account to fit the bill to receive the perks for test realm but I don't want to spend extra money over-writing my current gift certificate. If I purchase a subscription now, would I get charged NOW (even thought I have a prepaid plan?) or will I only get charged AFTER my Gift Certificate runs out?

Current, my gift certificate allows me to play til Feb 15th, 2012... If I purchase a 12 month subscription with my credit card, do I get to play til Feb 15th 2013? Or do I over-write the gift certificate and basically pay twice for one year?

Please help as I really want to be a Subscriber to receive the benefits after test realm go live