Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Reset

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 02, 2014
I went into the temple of storms today and my quest completly reset upon entering. I have to literaly do everything again when i already did is the day before to get back to the boss. It also did this in the Emperor Retreat. Why do my quest keep appearing after i have already did them?

Administrator
Some quests are granted to you when you enter the dungeon. If you leave the dungeon, the quest is removed from your journal. The quest is given to you again, from scratch, the next time you enter that same dungeon.

The first time you complete a dungeon quest you receive 100% of the experience for the quest.
The second time you complete the same dungeon quest within that same dungeon, you receive 50% experience for that quest. All subsequent times you complete that dungeon quest within that dungeon, you do not receive any experience. You will always receive full experience for duels against creatures, just not goals related to the dungeon quest.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Apr 05, 2012
MageStop on Apr 10, 2014 wrote:
I went into the temple of storms today and my quest completly reset upon entering. I have to literaly do everything again when i already did is the day before to get back to the boss. It also did this in the Emperor Retreat. Why do my quest keep appearing after i have already did them?
if you go in a dungeon you will get the quest that way you will know what to do