Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest not working properly

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2011
I have just entered Mooshu and I'm doing a quest call 'The test of strength' .
First i had to talk to a samurai Yochimo and i did it, then i had to go to water dojo to defeat Yochimo. Now the buliding( water dojo) had a blue light but when i went in there was no boss in there and the quest helper started pointing outside and when i went out, it again started pointing towards the water dojo.
I cant do the quest now.
Any solutions? I also hope any staff member solves this problem for me.

I have already tried logging out twice

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
hari1911 wrote:
First i had to talk to a samurai Yochimo and i did it, then i had to go to water dojo to defeat Yochimo. Now the buliding( water dojo) had a blue light but when i went in there was no boss in there and the quest helper started pointing outside and when i went out, it again started pointing towards the water dojo.
I cant do the quest now.

Hmmmm sounds has if your missing something Sometimes the Game will give you a quest to go kill something but you have to first go through the steps to get the bad guy to show up ... just a tought....

Thanks For Reading....

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
hari1911 wrote:
I cant do the quest now.

Send a report to support. After you talk to him, he should be in the dojo. You don't have to kill anything/anyone before him.