Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest helper is working

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I was wondering if there have been reports on the quest helper not working for some quest, since the last update.

Please don't post that there are quest in which the quest helper is not working. I am referring to quest that did have the helper and is no longer working.

I have a couple of quest in which the quest helper doesn't work at all, the numbers doesn't count down, or it is frozen.

One of these is the call of Cablooey. One I first logged in the helper was there, but it was frozen. I logged off. I logged on again and it was moving but the numbers weren't counting down. I logged off, for other reason, and signed back in a couple days later and not it isn't there at all.

So I was wondering if other's are experiencing this same problem before reporting it to tech support.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It works. If you'd read the sticky threads and each month's release notes, you'd know that the hotkey has been changed from "T" to CTRL+T".

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
It works. If you'd read the sticky threads and each month's release notes, you'd know that the hotkey has been changed from "T" to CTRL+T".
I am not referring to turning the quest helper on/off. I am speaking about the actual function of the helper itself. It is not guiding me to the locations on certain quest that it once did or the numbers on the arrow are stuck and the latest is it doesn't appear on my screen, even though the quest helper is turned on. I am not referring to those quest in which the quest helper is NOT allowed only those that are.

Thank you for the help.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
sanmil0963 wrote:
I was wondering if there have been reports on the quest helper not working for some quest, since the last update.

Please don't post that there are quest in which the quest helper is not working. I am referring to quest that did have the helper and is no longer working.

I have a couple of quest in which the quest helper doesn't work at all, the numbers doesn't count down, or it is frozen.

One of these is the call of Cablooey. One I first logged in the helper was there, but it was frozen. I logged off. I logged on again and it was moving but the numbers weren't counting down. I logged off, for other reason, and signed back in a couple days later and not it isn't there at all.

So I was wondering if other's are experiencing this same problem before reporting it to tech support.

Hi sanmil. There IS a problem with the yellow arrow for the quest helper. Sometimes it works okay, but sometimes it doesn't.

They are aware of it and they are working on it. In some of the other posts on the boards about the problem, Mr. Lincoln asked that we send a note directly to him about it. If you can give it in the note, they need the name of the quest (or quests) where this happened.

Send an e-mail to Mr. Lincoln at support@wizard101.com.

Hope this helped. :-)

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Hi sanmil. There IS a problem with the yellow arrow for the quest helper. Sometimes it works okay, but sometimes it doesn't.

They are aware of it and they are working on it. In some of the other posts on the boards about the problem, Mr. Lincoln asked that we send a note directly to him about it. If you can give it in the note, they need the name of the quest (or quests) where this happened.

Send an e-mail to Mr. Lincoln at support@wizard101.com.

Hope this helped.

Yes it did. Thanks so very much for the help.