Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Finder/Helper Bug? - Post April 2020 Update

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
Hi!

Recently (after the spring update), I noticed that quest finder has been directing me to get quests from NPCs that have none. If I am anywhere in the game, both Wizard City and every other world, I am told "There are no available quests in this world," (since I have done every quest available so far lol), but quest helper directs me to Blad Raveneye in Triton Avenue.

Upon going to Blad Raveneye in Triton Avenue, he has no quest for me.
If I disable and reenable quest finder, and click it again, the quest helper's text reads "Talk to Merle Ambrose in the Commons" but the arrow still points to Blad Raveneye. Merle Ambrose in the Commons also has no quests for me, and of course, Blad doesn't either.

Upon logging out of my character and rejoining the game, I am still directed towards Blad Raveneye in Triton Avenue, as when I rejoin, that "quest" automatically reappears on my quest helper, since I have no other quests to default to.

To give some last few specifics, this has happened for three of my characters, two of whom have completed every available quest in every world. The third has yet to finish up some last few quests in the Wizard City Catacombs, but he began encountering the same issue once he completed Sohomer Sunblade's new side quest line (Defeat 3 Electric Eels-Collect 3 barrels-collect teleporter key from Rotting Fodder-Defeat Kraken). All three characters are level 130, and had completed every quest in Triton Avenue prior to the update.

Attached below is an Imgur link to four screenshots which document the extent of the issue. Hope it helps!
imgur.com/a/VGU4RaH/

I really enjoy using Quest Finder to help me know if I've completed every quest, and I hope this issue can be rectified to help restore that functionality.

Thank you so much in advance! Please let me know if I can provide anymore information or details about this situation!

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
I also have a quest finder arrow pointing to Blad Raveneye, but he has no quest for me.