Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest finder not Working in GH

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2013
Yea im currently doing GH, and science i'm a completionist i'm looking for the quest that i'm missing, so i tried using the quest finder function, when i did it said that there were no quests available in this world, and then i said k im done, but when i walked around for a bit i found a quest. Does the function net yet been implemented completely or is this a bug?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Quest finder only finds new quests that are immediately available that you haven't already taken. Completing a quest that you already have in your log will often open new quests. It will always show those quests as not available because you haven't completed the prequests.

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
Janna SoulStone on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
Yea im currently doing GH, and science i'm a completionist i'm looking for the quest that i'm missing, so i tried using the quest finder function, when i did it said that there were no quests available in this world, and then i said k im done, but when i walked around for a bit i found a quest. Does the function net yet been implemented completely or is this a bug?
are you high lvl enough? it doesnt work like that

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
Janna SoulStone on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
it doesnt work when your not high lvl when you reach the lvl you need you can press it or is this a bug pls get this to kingsisle