Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest disappeared

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Another problem. Now my quest for the Grizzleheim history books disappeared.

How do I get it back?

Suri

Administrator
Make sure it's not on the next page of your quest journal. Use the red arrows on the left and right of your quest journal to scroll through the pages.

You may have completed it, and it's now asking you to return to the quest giver. This would make it seem like it's not there anymore since the quest no longer states you need to find books, but to talk to the quest giver.

If you're certain it is completely gone, this could be a bug, so please report it to Mr Lincoln via the Help & Support -> Contact Us tab on the left.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Make sure it's not on the next page of your quest journal. Use the red arrows on the left and right of your quest journal to scroll through the pages.

You may have completed it, and it's now asking you to return to the quest giver. This would make it seem like it's not there anymore since the quest no longer states you need to find books, but to talk to the quest giver.

If you're certain it is completely gone, this could be a bug, so please report it to Mr Lincoln via the Help & Support -> Contact Us tab on the left.

Hi,

I didn't complete the quest and I checked my quest pages prior to my post. I don't know what happened, but some how it reset. I was looking for the yardbird and I discovered I had to accept the quest from, sorry cant remember his name, again. I know that I had it, because I had found the history book with the king and the Mirkholm Keep book, but wasn't able to find the rest. So, I accepted the quest again and will back track later to get the ones that I found. Sucks, but after I defeat Malistaire, I am unsubscribing. Nice game, but too many quirks and rude people for me to enjoy it any longer.