Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest arrow/log

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 04, 2010
It could just be my internet acting up as usual and causing problems, but when a quest requires me to pick up different items it'll sometimes get hung up on and display 2 out 3 items picked up after I picked up the third item until I go into my quest log and click on the quest again.

For example, there's a quest in WT that requires you to pick up 3 of one item, 3 of another and farm myth ravens for 3 more of something else. After I collected my second bundle of three items, it'll display that I still need to collect the third item.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
random1self wrote:
It could just be my internet acting up as usual and causing problems, but when a quest requires me to pick up different items it'll sometimes get hung up on and display 2 out 3 items picked up after I picked up the third item until I go into my quest log and click on the quest again.

For example, there's a quest in WT that requires you to pick up 3 of one item, 3 of another and farm myth ravens for 3 more of something else. After I collected my second bundle of three items, it'll display that I still need to collect the third item.

It isn't your internet. This happens to me a lot. What I normally do, is go to the quest log and click again on the quest. This resets it to the correct item.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
random1self wrote:
It could just be my internet acting up as usual and causing problems, but when a quest requires me to pick up different items it'll sometimes get hung up on and display 2 out 3 items picked up after I picked up the third item until I go into my quest log and click on the quest again. For example, there's a quest in WT that requires you to pick up 3 of one item, 3 of another and farm myth ravens for 3 more of something else. After I collected my second bundle of three items, it'll display that I still need to collect the third item.
actually, i've had the same thing happen to me, but only in wintertusk. it says on the game screen i still need one more after i get the last one needed, but when i check the quest list and click on the quest, it seems to update itself. -corwin sandstalker (and crew)