Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quest arrow stuck forward?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2015
Hello!
So I have a bit of an issue. So, my account has it to where the quest helper arrow is stuck forward. I don't know how many times I have tried logging out and then back in, swapping characters, etc. but nothing seems to be working for me. The quest helper is just... stuck. Pointed forward for a while now. I stopped membership for a while because of it but now at level 130 for a while, I'm tired and want to just max my dude out now. So, now with membership again, it's only become an issue once more because the arrow is stuck and I have no idea where I am going. So please, if you can help me figure out this issue I would appreciate it.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2018
mine was like that, but intermittently. watch the numbers going up or down. you sometimes have to wander a bit to figure out the path, but it is not too bad.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2012
to fix that bug go to change character then log the same character back in and it will correct the arrow issue, i have that same problem multiple times a week and this helps.