Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Health Glitch Is Back!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2015
I was pvping about 10 minutes ago against the one grandmaster ice. I used my trusty medusa combo and was going to kill with pigs since he had about 300 health left. When I hit, all of a sudden it said he had 2100 health. I was like, are you kidding me KI?! Then I had to blade up and get his stun blocks off and go in for another combo when he healed to full. I used medusa and he had like 300 health again, but since I didn't trust what I saw, I used Calendar and it did 1000 but guess what, he still lived! Said he had 200 health. I was frustrated and was about to give up but he didnt heal and Talos used frog and got him down to 17 health. Mad, thinking he was gonna heal, I was ready to flee until all he did was shield. I just minotaur to get the match over with. Basically the whole thing was ridiculous. How come the pvp health glitch still occurs when many other threads said that it was fixed. Apparently not, since I almost lose to a grand ice twice! It was completely unfair and pretty stressful and so much of my tc was gone because of the struggle I had to do to beat the guy. Please fix this!