Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP "Audits" Shouldn't Affect PvE Players (May Casts)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
I've noticed that May Cast Shatter, Pierce, Steal Ward and most of the May Cast Blades got "Nerfed" for PvP, I suppose? I'm assuming others like the May Cast Auras got "Nerfed", too? But it seems like they also got "Nerfed" for PvE, too? I don't know if this is intended or not? These PvP "Audits" should only apply to PvP, if it affects PvE, it's kind of a slap to the face to PvE players who'd like to have May Casts on their pets. They should keep these May Cast "Audits" to PvP only, unless it's a "Fix" to existing problems with May Casts, like making them have better "Triggers", or having better "Cast Rates", cause most don't "Trigger" often enough in PvE.

I also have a problem with the "Stat Caps", and not in the normal argument of "I'm mad that my "Max-Damage" Pet is "ruined" I'm quitting." things most Players are saying.

The thing I like about the "Stat Audit" is that the Developers are trying to promote other "Stats" that aren't just "Damage", but there's a reason why this falls short.

Most other "Stats" aren't that necessary, and there's also a lack of "Options" when it comes to what "Gear" we can use.

Example:
Recent Hats: Purely "Glass Cannon" with "High Health", which I cannot tell if it's "High Health" cause there's no "Resist", or is it "High Health" cause of the Level it's meant for? Hard to tell when there's no other "Gear Options" to compare it to?
Recent Robes: Purely "Tank" with no "Damage", and they're also horrible for "Offensive Schools" like Storm and Fire cause you just lose out on too much "Stats" in general compared to "Defensive Schools", what do I mean by this? For another Example: Most Recent Robes for Ice & Life give a lot of "Health" and "Resist", but for Schools like Storm & Fire, you get less "Resist" & "Health" than Ice & Life, which makes sense? But Storm & Fire and other Schools get nothing to compensate for not gaining as much "Resist" & "Health" as Ice & Life, which is the "problem".

I think you get my point? I don't think I need to list every "Problem" with "Gear"? It's kind of obvious there's "problems" with it.

Also, the reason most "Stats aren't that necessary is cause the PvE Creatures are just too easy, to the point other "Stats" become redundant and irrelevant? They should do something to promote other "Stats" in meaningful ways.

Also, "Fix" the Ally Dragonblade May Cast in my other Post! Also, maybe even consider adding the Idea to be able to choose the "Triggers" for specific May Casts? But you can only choose One and there's certain limitations of shorts? Just being able to choose the "Trigger Logic" for May Casts in general would be nice? You can improve on this idea if anyone wants to? Thanks in advance!