Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Protocol to report abuse from other players

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 20, 2011
Hi There;

I want to report an in-game incident of abuse from one player towards my son's account. I don't see where in the site I can contact game administration. The contact support screen is clearly labelled as for "billing and technical support". I'm posting this message in the hope that someone gives me a point of contact to send the limited screen shots that I collected to.

Thanks!

Survivor
Jul 26, 2014
KingsIsle staff may be able to help you, however for the future reference, there is a "report" button where you look at another wizard's profile (stats, gear etc). The 'Report' button is located under 'Ignore' and 'Hatch' options in wizard profile in game. Once you click the button, you have a short description to write as to why you are reporting that person.

Administrator
Hello,

As Scaric described, you can use the report button in game. Or you can send an email to support@wizard101.com with as much information as possible about what happened, including date, time and names of all players involved.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
May 10, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Oct 19, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

As Scaric described, you can use the report button in game. Or you can send an email to support@wizard101.com with as much information as possible about what happened, including date, time and names of all players involved.
What if she isn't a member? How will she be able to report people? When I wasn't member I couldn't report anyone.

Administrator
PlayHard101 on Oct 20, 2015 wrote:
What if she isn't a member? How will she be able to report people? When I wasn't member I couldn't report anyone.
As I said above, you can use the in-game reporting feature OR you can send an email to support@wizard101.com with the details of your report.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 20, 2011
Thank Professor Grayrose I'll take the email support option later tonight.

The in-game report is not an option as my austistic son's account is muted.
Also, it would be nice if muted accounts were not visibly apparent to other players as he was singled out specifically because the other player knew he was muted, and would have limited recourse.