Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Prolonged suspension confusion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2013
a few days ago, Saturday, in fact, i came online at night to find that it said my account was suspended for 2 days, until June 27th. I was extremely confused as to why i was suspended considering i hadn't been on the game for about 2 days before i found i was suspended i thought to myself" okay, maybe it was a mistake" until yesterday, Monday, June 27 i went back online again and it said that my suspension would end July 4th (way to pick a date) I emailed kingsisle and haven't gotten a reply so i thought that by coming here i would get an answer faster. Can anyone tell me why my account continues to be suspended for prolonged periods of time and how i can stop it? Thanks,

Blaine

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I'm not sure, I'd wait for a response from Support. If you truly don't know why, consider updating your password. You shouldn't let your sibling play on your account as they might do something that is against the rules (either intentionally or accidentally). Again, change your password is my suggestion if you really don't know.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
exp613 on Jun 29, 2016 wrote:
I'm not sure, I'd wait for a response from Support. If you truly don't know why, consider updating your password. You shouldn't let your sibling play on your account as they might do something that is against the rules (either intentionally or accidentally). Again, change your password is my suggestion if you really don't know.
Have you let anyone else on your account like Exp implies?