Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Professor Balestrom quest to MooShu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2011
Professor Balestrom just sent me on a quest to MooShu for the first time (Talk to Din Ho), but MooShu isn't available to me yet. Is this a bug or should I just know that I have to finish a couple of quests before I get access?
Thanks!

Historian
May 01, 2010
its because you are high leveled for your place in mb (i assuming your in there) if you go asking around the commons, you probably will find someone that will take you to Din Ho, and through the plauge oni.

Defender
May 30, 2010
If i am notmistaken u go tomooshu for quest at lvl 28 by then if u just did main quests u would be in mooshu by then so it assumes u did main quest have friend go there and port to thm if u havent yet gone to mooshu yet. i

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
krissy496 wrote:
Professor Balestrom just sent me on a quest to MooShu for the first time (Talk to Din Ho), but MooShu isn't available to me yet. Is this a bug or should I just know that I have to finish a couple of quests before I get access?
Thanks!

You will have to finish more of the Marleybone main quests (finish Big Ben) to get access to Mooshu.

It's not a bug, but rather an indicator that you are gaining the right power/level to sufficiently duel that content when you reach it.