Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problems with Support

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I have been running two accounts now for quite some time and generally don't have any problems other that graphics. But recently, I have noticed there is a quest marker that is still Blue at the hut of Captain Bheki Blackhoof. I believe the final quest there is "Road to Zamunda".

I originally took my Life wizard through the Savannah and on into Zamunda. After I did this, I decided to also run my Fire wizard and so I took her to Savannah but since she is on my second account, I ran my life wizard from the first account with her, therefore doing Savannah a second time on Life.

In doing the Savannah a second time on Life, I discovered that the quest marker and the above mentioned hut was still blue where it should be yellow. I also think there at this point, my life wizard is missing some XP as she was a higher level than my fire wizard and is now lower. So something is wrong here.

A few days ago, I contacted support and relayed this issue. The first response from support:

I've reviewed the account, but I wasn't able to determine that anything was out of order. I noticed that your character currently has the "Do I Look Fat in This?" storyline quest. Have you already tried completing this quest to see if that resolves the issues you are experiencing?

My reply:

I completed the quest "Do I Look Fat in This?" last night. No, it did not fix the issue.
How does that quest have anything to do with a quest in the Savannah? From what I am seeing, since my fire wizard from my second account did the same quest in the Savannah "Road to Zamunda" and received full credit for it, there must have been a glitch that prevented completion of this quest to register on my Life wizard on the account that I am requesting help with. My life wizard is also missing the XP for "Road to Zamunda". She should be slightly higher in XP than my Fire wizard from second account. So there is something wrong here. My life wizard surpassed my fire wizard a long time ago and should level before the fire wizard. Since starting Zafaria, with my fire wizard, my life wizard is not leveling where she should be. Please check into this and find out why this is happening.

Please refer back to my original request. This quest marker is at the Hut of Captain Bheki Blackhoof.
I sent a screenshot of the hut with my original request and will attach it again.
Your attention to this is greatly appreciated.

The next response from support was:
I'm sorry for the confusion, as it isn't quite clear what you are getting hung up on. We drew attention to the "Do I Look Fat in This?" quest because that was your main storyline quest. Our records indicate that your character "Fallon WinterLeaf" has already completed the "Road to Zamunda" quest, and currently has the "You Can Jive" quest. Your character appears to be on track. Keep playing.

My reply back this morning:

Yes, I did complete the "Road to Zamunda", but the quest marker did not turn yellow as it should it is still blue as if I never did it. I also think I am missing the XP for that quest. This wizard was higher in level than my fire wizard and now she is almost a full level behind. How is it that Fallon WinterLeaf is losing XP especially after doing the Savannah twice on her? She should be closer to level 71 than my fire wizard.

Reply from support this afternoon:
We were unable to determine that your Wizard was missing any experience points. I recommend that you simply move on and continue with your storyline quests.

I tried to send this ticket through this site first but it froze and would not go through. So I sent it by email. KI, please, someone help me figure out what is going on with this.

Fallon WinterLeaf/ Life on First account

Fallon WinterLeaf/ Fire on Second account