Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

problems on pixie

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
pixie realm is showing a lot of lost connections then refreshes and i lose what i buy or the maze freeze in the pet pavilion. the ghost are jerky in movement . the pet runs through the offerings and doesn't get to collect them then the ghost zoom on by then i get frozen with out being near a ghost .

time line: 3/26 /2012 pixie realm
happening in Zumunda in dungeons between 9 and midnight
i have trouble in the bazaar between midnight and oneish and then in the pet pavilion maze game from then till about 1:30 am.

Is Morganthe playing havoc in the pixie realm??

anyone else on pixie having this problem?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
hobi wrote:
pixie realm is showing a lot of lost connections then refreshes and i lose what i buy or the maze freeze in the pet pavilion. the ghost are jerky in movement . the pet runs through the offerings and doesn't get to collect them then the ghost zoom on by then i get frozen with out being near a ghost .

time line: 3/26 /2012 pixie realm
happening in Zumunda in dungeons between 9 and midnight
i have trouble in the bazaar between midnight and oneish and then in the pet pavilion maze game from then till about 1:30 am.

Is Morganthe playing havoc in the pixie realm??

anyone else on pixie having this problem?

I have had no problems in this realm, sorry. But, I also don't play that late in the evening. I play (weekdays) from about 6-8pm. It was fine then.