Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problems In Hatchery

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
This isn't too big of a problem, just a tad annoying sometimes. When I am in the Hatchery, (and want to hatch with someone of course) sometimes I click on them just before they teleport away, and then the screen that comes up that tells you if they said yes or no says something like, "Your partner has left the Hatchery" and underneath it "Declined your offer" or something. It's not a big deal, I just want to know why it does that.
Good luck with any other problems you have!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Emeangel9009 on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
This isn't too big of a problem, just a tad annoying sometimes. When I am in the Hatchery, (and want to hatch with someone of course) sometimes I click on them just before they teleport away, and then the screen that comes up that tells you if they said yes or no says something like, "Your partner has left the Hatchery" and underneath it "Declined your offer" or something. It's not a big deal, I just want to know why it does that.
Good luck with any other problems you have!
Because in that area the game "thinks" that you have requested to hatch with that person whether you did or not.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
This does not seem like a problem at all. It is put there so you know what happened to your offer.

-Nick level 95

Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
It's not that big of an issue, just a glitch. I asked to Hatch with them and when they are gone it's like;
Your Partner has Left the Hatchery
Declined your offer
Good Luck...again...