Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problems!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
Hey i got a couple of problems in the game. First off when you fight minotaurs in cyclops avenue or dragonspyre they seem to be doing double damage like 147 147 but when it comes to your next turn you gain 147 health back idk what that means and idk if people have wrote about that but just a heads up. Another problem is marleybone sidewalk you always seem to get caught there i would make it a little wider for wizards to travel saftly across the rooftops of marleybone.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SirHomer wrote:
Hey i got a couple of problems in the game. First off when you fight minotaurs in cyclops avenue or dragonspyre they seem to be doing double damage like 147 147 but when it comes to your next turn you gain 147 health back idk what that means and idk if people have wrote about that but just a heads up. Another problem is marleybone sidewalk you always seem to get caught there i would make it a little wider for wizards to travel saftly across the rooftops of marleybone.

Minotaurs do double damage. One hit is lesser than the other. I'm not sure what you mean about "gain health back." That could be a glitch.
Marleybone is difficult, but you can make it through most areas without being pulled in by watching the MOBS and how/where they travel. And patience. Lots of patience.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009