Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem With Chimera Spell

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 27, 2009
I've noticed a small problem with the Chimera spell. When the Chimera attacks, the dragon head shoots life damage, the lion head shoots death damage, and the goat head shoots myth damage. Each head has been given the wrong attack type.

It should be that the dragon head shoots myth damage, the lion head shoots life damage, and the goat head shoots death damage.

Please fix this. Thanks.

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
this is an opinion. not an actual problem. i don't think KI will do any thing about this since only one person wants it changed.

Explorer
Nov 27, 2009
RUBY1234554321 wrote:
this is an opinion. not an actual problem. i don't think KI will do any thing about this since only one person wants it changed.

Not an opinion. Dr. Purraeu described the Chimera spell, saying that the dragon head was Myth, the goat head was Death, and the lion head was Life.

See for yourself: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226387

Right now the heads and their respective attacks are messed up. I can understand if this is not very high on KI's to-do list, but it is still a minor inconsistency, and I'd like to see it fixed eventually. Other people I've spoke to have noticed it too.

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
Egaad wrote:
RUBY1234554321 wrote:

Not an opinion. Dr. Purraeu described the Chimera spell, saying that the dragon head was Myth, the goat head was Death, and the lion head was Life.

See for yourself: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226387

Right now the heads and their respective attacks are messed up. I can understand if this is not very high on KI's to-do list, but it is still a minor inconsistency, and I'd like to see it fixed eventually. Other people I've spoke to have noticed it too.

oh.......... lol OK i guess this is a glitch

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
RUBY1234554321 wrote:

No I think symbolicly the poster is right. She is refering to the charts of balance, which what the game has running through out. So if they are following closely Dragon is myth Lion is an animal that represents live and royalty and a goat is often symbolic of death sin and evil.

So good catch.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Egaad wrote:
RUBY1234554321 wrote:

Ah egaad, you are not only right - you have proof! lol brilliant.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Explorer
Nov 27, 2009