Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

problem solved no need yyto post here

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 24, 2009
i recently bot the ayfinder clothes in the bazaar but i cant get the hat
i wish there was more in the baazar plz add more and i have enough money

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The game doesn't put anything into the Bazaar. Everything, including Wayfinder clothes, appear in the Bazaar as players sell them there. Keep checking.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
People have to sell it first, go beat the Celestia Tower thing for it. The boss ain't that hard after a couple fights.

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
bobbyfly123 wrote:
i got t rite after i posted this sorry

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
bobbyfly123 wrote:
bobbyfly123 wrote:
i got t rite after i posted this sorry

Well grats on the hat, It might have been one of the few I sold to Bazaar, lol
I was disappointed about the Wayfinder gear, I bought the robe, but I'd gotten the rest from drops, doing the celestia tower.

The gear is way to expensive, and it looks like junk. I wish KI would've made the gear atleast useful, the only thing it does is give extra hit points, no bonuses, no nothing except HP. Boo! KI!

I will farm for my level 50 gear more often, atleast it gives useful bonuses. Recently I got my Storm robe from Malistire, finally. Also was a bit disappointed about it. It gave 240 Hp,( which I already had for 45+) 7% accuracy(which I already had for 45+) The only other thing it had was 15% attack, which wasn't on my 45+ robe. HuH! its a 50+ robe.

The 50+ robe from Malistaire should've gave more HP.
Way better Accuracy. 7% is a joke for 50+, the 45+ has 7% on it.
The attack is not bad for the 50+ robe, but with ONLY a 7% accuracy the attack bonus is pointless. Boo again KI!

Come on KI it is a 50+ robe, it should've had a noticably difference on it then the 45+ gear. To me it was a complete waste of time farming for it, but on the other hand it was better then the wayfinder junk.

I sure hope, in the future of Wizard 101, we will see differences of bonuses on 50+ gear vs 60+. At 10 levels more there should be a significant difference, 5 levels more, noticeably difference.

I mean if there was a way to add a 15% bonus on my older gear through crafting(which there is not) I could've added that on my 45+ gear, and I would have a Malistire Storm wrap along time ago. I am sorry, but a bit disappointed of 50+ robe being just as good as a 45+ robe.