Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem - My wizard looks different

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
Hi all, I have originally opened my account and loaded Wizard101 onto my laptop. Today, I downloaded the game onto my desktop & opened my account there so my wife and I can play together (our desktops are side-by-side).

My problem is that my wizard no longer has the same appearance. He is still wearing the right items, they just don't LOOK the same.

Since I had paid gold (or crowns, I forget which) to the seamstress to change the look of some of these items, I'd really like to have that look back . . . .

What do I do?

Galen Swifthammer

Administrator
No worries, young Wizard. Since you are playing Wizard101 on a new computer download, you will need to download all the textures, outfits, bad guys and other things from all the worlds you have previously visited.

If you log into your Wizard and look at their backpack, you will see they are still wearing their higher level items, but they just look like your starter items for now. Once you've redownloaded the outfits, you will 'pop' into the outfit you are familiar with. This is similar to seeing Crates at your house when you haven't downloaded all the housing items yet.

community@wizard101.com