Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem In Wysteria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 29, 2011
I am having a HUGE problem in Wysteria. I even sent a bug report but nothing happened. I can't enter doors. I went near a shop in PigsWick Academy and tried to enter but could not. And when I returned to the Spiral Door, the professor who was standing there disappeared. I could not teleport or go home. I had to restart it and go home. But when I opened my account in my friend's house ( Real Life ) it all worked correctly. Is there a problem with my Login Window or something ? ( Both mine and my friend's Wizard101 are U.S. Versions )
:( :( :x :( :(

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Strawberina55 wrote:
I am having a HUGE problem in Wysteria. I even sent a bug report but nothing happened. I can't enter doors. I went near a shop in PigsWick Academy and tried to enter but could not. And when I returned to the Spiral Door, the professor who was standing there disappeared. I could not teleport or go home. I had to restart it and go home. But when I opened my account in my friend's house ( Real Life ) it all worked correctly. Is there a problem with my Login Window or something ? ( Both mine and my friend's Wizard101 are U.S. Versions )
:( :( :x :( :(

Well maybe your bug log wasn't detailed enough resend with more details like what char....were when how

Thanks For Reading