Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem continues & Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
I'm still having a problem gathering Scrap Iron in Marleybone. It doesn't help that I have no quests there, as I'm more than halfway done with Mooshu. Marleybone was my least favorite world, I didn't enjoy constantly getting dragged into battles on the rooftops, and even took a few months off from playing the game because I had become so frustrated with it.

Now, if I want to do the crafting, I have to run around MB looking for scrap metal (finding very little if any at all), unless I'm up in the middle of the night and spend a couple of hours in one area switching realms every minute. I also noticed the Bazaar has plenty of cattails, never has scrap iron. Why is this?

Perhaps making reagents something that players can trade would be a good idea? Or, for those players who have beat a given world, lowering the reagent requirements for each item they need to craft? Putting scrap iron in one area Mooshu & DS? Please do something to fix this.