Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Prepaid cards in Canada

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2019
Hey guys, I have recently come back to wiz and can't seem to find any prepaid cards here in Canada. Does anyone know why there aren't any?
Appreciate the feedback

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Storm Lord1 on Mar 24, 2020 wrote:
Hey guys, I have recently come back to wiz and can't seem to find any prepaid cards here in Canada. Does anyone know why there aren't any?
Appreciate the feedback
Fellow Canadian here. To my knowledge, the stores that typically sell prepaid cards, such as Gamestop, have very few business in Canada, if there are any at all. However, some EB Games stores apparent operate under Gamestop, so you might have a chance there. Prepaid cards can also be bought online.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2019
First off, thanks for the quick reply, but I have looked in every store that it lists on the wizard 101 website and none of the stores have it. Is it possible that they just stopped selling them where I live?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Storm Lord1 on Mar 24, 2020 wrote:
First off, thanks for the quick reply, but I have looked in every store that it lists on the wizard 101 website and none of the stores have it. Is it possible that they just stopped selling them where I live?
I took a quick look into the subject, and it seems that most stores don't sell Wizard101 prepaid cards anymore. It's quite unlikely you'll find them in many stores anymore, but it's a possibility. And as I said, you can always buy them online.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2019
Thanks for the reply, and yeah they you're right they probably dont sell them anymore. But I have not seen them online though. I have only seen bundles

Explorer
Apr 15, 2012
Supposedly the only locations in Canada that sell them are Walmart and London Drugs.

Any other location mentioned is only in the states.

When I contacted them about it, they did respond and told me, "We are trying to get more locations in Canada, but until that time is upon us, you can buy crowns and time on our website."

When I asked them to list the prices in canadian funds as well so we know how much we are paying, all they said was, "You can buy time and crowns on our website."

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
Hello,

I'm having trouble transferring the cards in my old deck to my new deck. The old deck does not have any cards in it and I made sure it was completely empty, even with no TCs, but the "Equip Empty Deck" window is still not showing up. The old deck has a square socket and the new deck has a tear socket. Would that make any difference as to why it's not transferring the cards?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Sincerely,

Isabella FireStone 130
Iridian LionHeart113

Survivor
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah feels like they are neglecting us Canadians a bit lol. I got the one year member a while ago thinking it was $60 ended up paying like $90. They should not have a exchange rate to be honest. I would like to see the prepaid cards in more locations as well.