Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pre-Paid Card Help, Please!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 23, 2011
I'm going to start off by apologizing, in case there is already a post somewhere on this topic. I am still getting used to these message boards.

Anyways, Hi!

I have been trying to find the Wizard 101 pre-paid cards for some time. I won't say exactly where I live, but it is Southern Ontario, in Canada. The website for Wizard 101 says these cards can be found at Zellers, Future Shop, Best Buy, Shoppers, London Drugs, 7-Eleven, ToysRUs, and I may or may not be missing some.

So far I have looked in Zellers, Best Buy, and Future Shop, I will continue to try the others, but so far in those three places I looked, there was not one pre-paid card for Wizard 101, and the people at cash, or even in the electronics departments, had no clue what I was talking about, or asking for. Some of them led me to a spot where all of the pre-paid cards that they offer were, and there was not a single Wizard 101 pre-paid card on there.

So with all that being said, is there something I am doing wrong? Is there someone who can tell me where I should be looking, or who I should be asking? Because I would like to enjoy Wizard 101 as much as I can, but I am not having any luck finding these pre-paid cards.

Out of the stores I listed above, are the pre-paid cards in all, or just certain ones? For example, Can they be found in all of the Future Shop stores, or just certain ones?

Again, I apologize if there is already a topic on this.

Thank you for any and all help offered!

P.S Feel free to ask me to explain or rephrase anything I asked and or mentioned..

Administrator
Sadly we have no information about the exact retailer locations, but you can always contact InComm, the company who distributes the cards, to find out exactly where they are sold. You can contact them at http://www.incomm.com/contactus.do?lng=3033

For immediate assistance, please call InComm at 1.800.352.3084 from 9am - 6pm EST Monday through Friday.

community@wizard101.com